Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival
The Annual Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival is set to return on February 17, 2017 and will showcase local and international artists, musicians, and filmmakers. The goal of the Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival is to bring the community together to celebrate art, create opportunities for cultural exchange, and support the creative and artistic sectors of Ras Al Khaimah.
Festival Week: February 17-23, 2017
Submission Deadline: October 22, 2016
Submissions for the 2017 Festival are now open! Visit the Festival website for more information: www.rakfinearts.ae
Thank you for sharing your talent with our community. We look forward to receiving your submissions and offer the guidelines below to support artists as they prepare for the the Fourth Annual Festival.
General Guidelines for All Categories:
- All work must be created and executed by the artist. No reproductions are allowed.
- While artistic judgments and innovations are appreciated, the Festival is a public event, and content must be respectful of and suitable for audiences of all ages. Submissions that contain or depict violence, profanity, inappropriate images, or other content that would jeopardize a “general audience” rating in the UAE may be excluded from the competition.
- Pictures of artwork and personal photographs sent through the online submission portal must be no less than 300 KB and no more than 2 MB in size.
- All costs associated with the transportation of the piece are to be born by the artist submitting the work.
- All copyright laws must be observed by artist.
How to apply:
Visit this Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival website to apply.