As 2022 comes to an end, we would like to express our heartfelt appreciation for your support throughout the year. As we prepare for 2023, we reflect on our successful resumption of in-person events and the beginning of many new initiatives. We look forward to the continuation of this success moving forward.
This newsletter highlights the thought-provoking events we were privileged to host in the fourth quarter and some of the initiatives that the next year has in store.
- Discover professional development opportunities in Ras Al Khaimah:
- Check out our recently launched Ras Al Khaimah Internship Program! Find internship opportunities across the Emirate.
- Explore our recent publications:
- Dive into our latest Research Paper: Regulating Private Higher Education Quality in the UAE to Become an Educational Destination: Federal, Provincial, and Institutional Interests.
- Read our latest blog to learn about fostering youth entrepreneurship in the UAE.
- Engage with one of our Research Grant recipients:
- See our YouTube channel for fresh new content: watch out our latest webinar Scholarly Publishing: Tips and Tricks of the Trade and meet on of our visiting scholars, Elizabeth Buckner.
- Keep scrolling to read news, updates, and extended highlights of our research and opportunities.
Thank you for continuing to support our work,
Your friends at the Al Qasimi Foundation
Research Grants Open Call
Ras Al Khaimah Internship Program
Elderly Awareness Booth
We had a great time talking to people in Manar Mall, sharing tips on how to age well and take better care of the our friends and family! We also facilitated free medical check-ups in collaboration with Aster Clinics and Obaidallah Hospital.
We're getting closer and closer to welcoming you to Al Jazeera Al Hamra for the Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival 2023!
For the 11th edition of the festival, we asked artists, filmmakers, photographers, and poets to consider their relationship with the landscape, plants and animals, fellow human beings, our planet, and the universe. Following the theme Nature, we have curated astonishing artworks, special exhibitions, thought-provoking film screenings, a pet-friendly weekend, and so much more!
The festival opens on February 3, 2023!
Join Our Community