As we approach the end of the year, we are so grateful for all of you. We have had another highly productive quarter, but it was only possible because of all our friends and supporters, old and new. The return to in-person events has been incredible. This newsletter highlights some of the exciting events we were privileged to host in the third quarter.
- Discover professional development opportunities in Ras Al Khaimah:
- Check out our open positions: we're looking to hire a Senior Accountant and a Marketing and PR Executive.
- Explore our recent publications:
- Read the Gulf Education and Social Policy Review (GESPR) Journal, Volume 3, Issue 1.
- Read our latest blog to learn about teachers' resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic in the UAE.
- Dive into our latest Research Paper: The State of Positive Education in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
- Engage with one of our Research Grant recipients:
- See our YouTube channel for fresh new content: watch out our latest Community Conversation sessions on Strategic Planning and Future Foresight and Protecting Young Adults from Risk.
- Keep scrolling to read news, updates, and extended highlights of our research and opportunities.
Thank you for continuing to support our work,
Your friends at the Al Qasimi Foundation
Private Philanthropy for Development in the Middle East and North Africa
In partnership with netFWD (Network of Foundations Working for Development) and the Pearl Initiative, we hosted a high-profile event in Ras Al Khaimah, focused on boosting impact within the private philanthropic community.
Attended by more than forty representatives of philanthropic organizations, the development community, donors, and policymakers from the MENA region, the two-day invitation-only event was focused on fostering greater understanding and encouraging co-operation between humanitarian institutions, regional policymakers, business, and individual donors, and the development community.
We hosted our first ever Ras Al Khaimah Teachers Network Symposium, attended by more than 200 educators!
Titled "Reexamining and reinventing learning ecosystems post COVID-19 Pandemic", the one-day learning conference, featured a keynote speech, plenary sessions, and hands-on workshops.
10K Followers on Instagram!
We reached 10,000 followers on Instagram!
Thank you all for your continuous support and interest in our work. We can't wait to share more of it with you and keep supporting and informing our community through our digital platforms.
Students Summer Camp
Our first-ever Students Summer Camp was truly special. Students learned new skills, visited new places, and made new friends.
The Students Summer Camp is part of our Hands-on Learning (HOL) program, and it supports the HOL’s overall purpose of encouraging students to be creative, thinking of their own ways to build meaningful projects that can serve them, their schools, and their communities.
Thanks to all the students who attended. We can't wait for the next one!
News and Announcements
Join Our Community