Half the year passed in the blink of an eye, and the Foundation continues to work on some exciting projects. We're keen to share our latest research, events, initiatives, and opportunities with you.
Discover professional development opportunities in Ras Al Khaimah
- Explore our recent publications:
- Listen to our podcast on Animal Welfare in the UAE, and our recently launched RAK4Animals campaign, on your favorite platforms.
- Read our latest blog to learn about the significance of corals in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Dive into our latest Research Paper: A Study on Antibiotic Usage and Resistance in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Engage with one of the Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival 2022 winners:
- See our YouTube channel for fresh new content: RAK Petroleum Scholarship Info Session, RAK Tourism Development Authority Scholarship Info Session, and Work Experience Webinar.
- Keep scrolling to read news, updates, and extended highlights of our research and opportunities.
Thank you for continuing to support our work,
Your friends at the Al Qasimi Foundation
Gold Level Award - Investors In People
Scholarships Deadline Extended!
Are you a UAE national admitted by and intending to study at a top-tier university in the UAE or overseas? The Al Qasimi Foundation’s Scholarship Office is seeking to support promising Ras Al Khaimah students and government employees to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees. Find out if you’re eligible!
Deadline extended to July 15, 2022!Apply Now
Teacher Professional Development Course proposals
We're looking for certified course instructors in the education sector to facilitate Teacher Professional Development Courses in Arabic and English.
If you're an experienced and passionate educator based in the northern emirates, and know what makes an in-person, virtual, and/or blended teaching sensation in the UAE, submit your proposals!
Help us build the next generation of teaching excellence in Ras Al Khaimah.Submit Now
Call for Papers: GESPR Special Issue
We are excited to announce that the Gulf Education and Social Policy Review (GESPR) has released a Call for Papers for its upcoming special issue: Women’s Reproductive Health: A Revolution in Research and Care.
Deadline for abstracts: September 15, 2022.Submit Now
News and Announcements
Join Our Community