The Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research accepts payments online or by cash, cheque, and credit/debit card. Our online payment portal is located at https://pay.alqasimifoundation.com/en/online-payment.
Payee (We) – refers to the Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research, also known as the Al Qasimi Foundation, to whom the money is paid or will be paid; the recipient of the payment made.
Payor (You) – refers to the person or organization that gives money for the purchase of goods or services, including participation in events, activities, or programs; donations and sponsorships; or grants and scholarships.
Principal Amount – is the original billed amount to be paid exclusive of VAT and any other Add-on Charges.
Add-on Charges – refers to the additional fees associated with a transaction (on top of the Principal Amount) depending on the payment method used. The possible additional fees that may apply include:
- Bank Fees – refers to the charges associated with making Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) payments.
- Card Fees – refers to the charges associated with making credit/debit card payments through the Online Payment Portal or Point of Sale (POS) machine.
- VAT – is the Value Added Tax imposed by and to be paid to the Federal Government of UAE.
Billing and Payment Methods:
- Regardless of payment method, you will initially be billed for a Principal Amount, which excludes applicable VAT and other Add-on Charges.
- Online Payment Portal - when you use the online payment portal, you will be paying the Principal Amount plus the applicable Add-on Charges.
- Cash or Cheque - when you pay by cash or cheque in-person at the Al Qasimi Foundation, you will pay the Principal Amount plus VAT only. Other Add-on Charges will not apply.
- Point of Sale (POS) Card Machine - when you pay by card though our POS machine in-person at the Al Qasimi Foundation, you will pay the Principal Amount plus applicable Add-on Charges.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) - when you pay via a direct bank transfer, you will pay the Principal Amount and the applicable Add-on Charges.
- Payments associated with events/activities may be refunded if you cancel your registration at least 24 hours in advance or if the event/activity is cancelled by the organizers. If you fail to attend the event/activity or cancel your registration less than 24 hours in advance the payment is deemed non-refundable.
- Refund requests can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the relevant Foundation staff member. Once we receive a refund request, we will initiate the process and notify you of its status.
- Refunds less than AED 500.000 will be made in cash unless you request the refund to be made in the original form or method of payment. Amounts above AED 500.00 will automatically be made in the form or method that original payment was received.
- Refunds returned to a credit/debit card will be credited as per your card issuer’s policies.
- Refunds will only be made for the principal amount initially paid; Add-on Charges cannot be refunded.
Privacy and Data Protection:
All online, electronic, or credit/debit card payments are processed by RAK Bank, our payment platform provider. We do not have access to your debit/credit card or banking information, including bank account and login details.
Our data protection policies, which comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are available at www.alqasimifoundation.com/terms-of-service
Should you have any questions regarding our payment policy, please contact:
Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research
RAK Gas Building (Level 4)
P.O. Box 12050
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 7 233 8060
Fax: +971 7 233 8070